Care and Advice for your Great Lengths Hair Extensions
Things to do:
- Braid your hair before going to bed. This will help against knots and should be done with naturally long hair as well.
- When drying hair, dry bonding areas first. This will protect the bonds. Have your hairdresser cut your hair for a more cared after look.
- Only use brushes with soft bristles. This will help ends and bonds.
- Brush thoroughly twice a day.
Things not to do:
- Do not use products that contain alcohol.
- Do not brush with twisted knots. They may be at the bonds.
- Never wash, brush or dry your hair with your head upside down.